China Unicom’s International FR/ATM-VPN service is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service customized for wide-area connection among enterprise’s branches via Frame Relay (FR) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM).
- Supports multiple options for port access speed from 64Kbps to 2Mbps
- Supports multiple options for PVC speed from 8 Kbps to 2Mbps
- Allows burst of customer data traffic
- Supports Multiple client-end physical interfaces
|Port Type||Bit Rate (bps)|
|E 1/CE1 (G.703 75ohm,120ohm )||2M|
- Supports variety of service class options, including CBR (Constant Bit Rate), VBR-rt (Variable Bit Rate – real time) and VBR-nrt (Variable Bit Rate- non real time)
- Supports multiple options for port access speed from 2Mbps to 155Mbps
- Supports multiple options for PVC speed from 256Kbps to 155Mbps
- Allows burst of client data traffic for VBR service
- Supports ATM inverse multiplexing – enabling gradual upgrade of bandwidth to meet the increasing needs for application and to reduce access costs
- Supports FR to ATM Service Interworking provides a smooth and easy migration path from FR network to ATM network
- Supports Multiple client-end physical interfaces:
|Port Type||Bit Rate(bps)|
|V.35||N*64K – 2M|
|E 1/CE1 (G.703 75ohm, 120ohm )||2M, 4M-16M(IMA)|
|DS3 (G.703 75ohm )||45M|
- Full domestic network coverage: Network covers all provincial capitals and economically-developed cities
- Wide international service coverage: Global network reach of more than 110 countries and regions in the world for ATM-VPN service and 60 countries and regions in the world for FR-VPN service
- Flexible networking options and service access approaches
- Allows subscribers multi-service categories and ensures Quality of Service (QoS)
- Outstanding performance of traffic burst support
- Convenient One-Stop Shopping global service
- Flexible networking and reduced operational cost for the customer
China Unicom International flexible networking options, simplified client management requirements, and its fully integrated One-Stop Shopping service, all provide enterprise users not only more convenience in operational management, but also savings in operational cost.
- Variety of service classes offers multiple choices for the customer
We offer multiple service categories offer enterprises flexibility in selecting feature options depending on their specific diversity requirements on telecommunications application.
- Easy to Upgrade
Customers are assured future upgrade of network applications and features through China Unicom’s abundant network resources and continued commitment and investment in research for managed data communications service.
- Abundant Overseas Network and Service Resources
Through China Unicom International comprehensive worldwide partnership, China Unicom International global FR/ATM -VPN service allows subscribers to gain access to extensive overseas network and service resources.
- Appointed Account Manager provides customized and personal professional solutions as well as the best technical support possible to the customer
- 24×7 network monitoring
- Dedicated Customer Service