China Unicom’s dedicated internet access service provides for high speed internet access service for our clients in China. Service can be provided at a variety of speeds and our service is offered throughout China. As part of the service, China Unicom will provide the local loop (our last mile network) to the client’s location and provision an IP Port based on the client’s individual needs (i.e. 2MB, 10MB, 50MB, 100MB).
The internet access service is provided with dedicated bandwidth for one client only and is not shared by any other client(s). In addition, the service is not “metered” in any way. Clients are directly connected to the high quality, high speed China Unicom IP network to have immediate internet access service.
China Unicom’s world-class fully managed global IP backbone network offers superior reliability, diversified routing for optimal network performance, unmatched scalability and extensive peering with Tier 1 global carriers and domestic networks such as CHINANET, CHINAGBN and CERNET.
Service is offered on a monthly 24X7X365 basis, is fully scalable and is backed by our Service Level Agreement. Support for the service is provided by our 24X7X365 Global NOC in Beijing and backed by a dedicated client support team.
Features and Benefits of China Unicom’s Dedicated Internet Access Service
- High Quality and Reliable Network from China to the World
- Nationwide coverage in China
- Over 250G Internet Bandwidth
- High Transmission Rate
- Fully scalable IP port speeds that range from DS-1 to 10 GigE
- Network Coverage 340+ Cities in China
Service and Support
- 24X7X365 Multi-Lingual Global NOC & Regional Operations Center
- Dedicated Account Manager and Client Support Team to provide customized professional solutions and superior technical support
- Service Level Agreement
- Network Performance Reports